Earn up to $1500 as a Barter ambassador.
Do you already tell your friends about Barter? Well, it's time to get rewarded.Apply now
What is the Barter ambassador program?
The Barter Student Ambassador Program is an exclusive community of young, smart, and influential students in some of the leading universities across the world such as Princeton University, University of Cape Town, Ashesi University, University of Nairobi, University of Lagos, and Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, among others.
All your questions, answered.
This opportunity is currently open to students enrolled in university degree programs. As an undergrad, postgrad or PhD student, you can join the Barter Ambassador program at your school, refer others, and make money.
Barter Ambassadors must be:
- Currently enrolled in a college or university in a country where you can use Barter. (See list of countries)
- Pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD or any program spanning a minimum of 1 year.
- Passionate about business and technology.
- An active member of a number of student groups, clubs and associations on your campus.
What will Ambassadors do?
Ambassadors are required to:
- Commit at least 6 months of their academic year to the ambassador program.
- Commit at least a minimum of an hour per week for meetings or the training program.
- Be reliable and punctual.
How you will spend your time as a Barter Ambassador
- Get other students to sign up on Barter.
- Promote barter at on-campus events when such events are held at your university.
- Spread Barter goodwill to your fellow students.
- Check with program directors periodically as communicated.
- Collect feedback and help improve Barter for our users.
What’s in it for you?
By joining the Barter Ambassador program, you will be able to:
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, technical and communication skills.
- Access internship opportunities with Flutterwave or any of our clients who need interns.
- Access mentorship by experts from Flutterwave.
- Obtain a certificate of recognition.
- Participate in special Flutterwave events and product trainings.
- Incorporate your own ideas and support in a creative environment.
- Earn money while in school.
I want to become an Ambassador! what's next?
Start by clicking the link below to join. Applications to the program open every quarter, and the first cohort of Barter Ambassadors will be selected and announced in November. If you have been selected to join the first cohort, you will hear from us sometime in November.Apply now